Activated charcoal has been used both internally and externally for many years. According to research, this substance is highly effective at drawing out various types of debris and toxins such as bacteria, various types of chemicals, poisonous substances, dirt, and similar type of particles. When used on the skin, individuals immediately notice a clear, flawless complexion free from excess oil, acne, and other common skin problems. Activated charcoal is safe to use on the external surfaces of the body as it is not metabolized by the body. It simply has the unique capability of absorbing dirt and other types of debris that are harmful to the skin thousands of different times to its own unique mass quickly and safely (due to its highly-porous structure) – which is why it is quickly becoming one of the newest trends in the facial mask industry and beautification techniques for the skin.
Activated charcoal has not always been viewed upon as an effective beauty treatment product; however, numerous studies and a multitude of research has established that it actually results in many different, long-lasting beauty benefits. These include – but, are not at all limited – to the following:
1. Both medical and beauty professionals have successfully utilized activated charcoal in order to pull impurities, toxins, and poisons from the skin in a quick and effective manner.
2. Many individuals have found that activated charcoal is effective in eliminating dark areas that develop on problem skin areas, such as the neck, the underarms, and the inner thighs. The substance exfoliates the dark-colored skin, pulls out all of the associated impurities in the area, and eliminates the dark-colored cells on the skin that are causing the discoloration. If you are in need of a skin lightening or whitening product, activated charcoal is the way to go.
3. People that suffer from irritations in the skin – such as those that have psoriasis, eczema, and are sensitive to products that come in contact with the skin – have found that using activated charcoal reduces irritations and soothes problem spots.
4. Bugs, bees, and other types of pests have the natural tendency to bite, sting, and irritate the skin. By using activated charcoal on areas that pests have harmed, the pain, swelling, and discomfort will quickly be eliminated.
5. Activated charcoal is highly effective at balancing the oil levels in the skin.
6. The substance has the capability of exfoliating the skin and getting rid of dead skin cells and debris that is drying and damaging to the skin.
7. Activated charcoal has the unique ability to clear acne, remove blackheads, and quickly eliminate whiteheads.
8. The highly-porous substance is often used as a drawing salve on the skin, meaning it can help in removing items that become lodged in the skin, such as splinters, thorns, and items that are similar in nature. In the same respect, it may aid in removing natural items in the skin, such as cysts that are filled with pus and hairs that have become ingrown.
9. The charcoal has the capability of quickly eliminating scars, such as those that stems from acne outbreaks and injuries.
10. Activated charcoal is capable of completely detoxifying the skin.
Please find the Premium Nature Activated Charcoal Scrub
Source: Premium Nature